Specialist Disability Accommodation
One Dream Community provides Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) to six residents.
This service provide 24-hour care giving both the residents and their families the peace of mind of knowing help is just a button press away.
• Assistance with Personal Care
Stand by showering assistance or full assistance in showering, grooming, transfers and continence care needs.
• Camps and Day Programs
Disability Camp and Senior Day Programs Support to attend recreational camps, day programs or group activities.
Social interaction, attendance at community activities, company at home.
• Dementia Care
Delivery of best practice dementia care tailored to specific client needs.
• Domestic Tasks
Laundry, Vacuuming, Mopping, General Tidying/Cleaning.
• Drop In Support
A reassuring service to ensure clients are safe and well – which may include medication prompting via Webster pack.
• Holiday Companionship
Service to plan and provide support workers to accompany clients on holidays and breaks.
• Live in Care
Comprehensive live-in support, encompassing multiple services over 24 hours.
Support for clients which enables carers to take a break from their caring role in the home or community.
• Service Coordination & Case Management
Coordination and Management of Client Services tailored to specific client goals and achievable outcomes.
• Shopping Assistance
Accompanied or unaccompanied help with grocery shopping and running errands.
• Sleepovers (Active and Inactive)
In home support during the evenings providing security and assistance as necessary.
Accompanied transport to appointments, friends, family and recreational activities.
• You are over the age of 18
• You are an NDIS participant with approval for Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) & assessed as eligible for Supported Independent Living (SIL) in your plan or are on the pathway to receiving this funding.
• You are a person living with high complex support needs who requires supported accommodation as part of your living arrangements.
• You require a housing solution that meets your high physical support needs.